REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
FILM/TV & COMMERCIAL AUDITION Workshop
with Casting Director, Katrina Cook
LOCATION: DALLAS, TEXAS
- Are you not making the final cut? Do you know why?
- Why continue to do the same thing over and over for the same result? Sometimes all it takes is some guidance to point you in the right direction.
- A full day of creativity & fun that will teach you how to improve your auditions.
- Parent-Approved! Scene content & language is appropriate for all ages, and age-appropriate scenes will be used for minors.
- This workshop focuses on Audition Prep & Techniques to create stronger and more creative choices that will give you an audition performance that will stand out from the crowd and get you noticed.
"It was so great attending your workshop, It was most informative and helpful. I would recommend this workshop for anyone who wants to improve their skills for auditioning and for their overall acting career. Your honesty and willingness to go the extra mile to help everyone who attended was so greatly appreciated. I flew to Dallas from Connecticut to attend the class and would recommend the same to any one who was looking for solid advice and skill development. - Deborah W.
- Being Memorable & Interesting - Being predictable is boring. It won't book you the role.
- Standing out from the Crowd - I see literally thousands of videos per project, back to back. Sometimes it's all just a big blur. How do you pull yourself out from the "blur" and increase your chances of getting that "Callback!"
- Creative openers - Do you know how long Directors watch your video before they say "no?" Let's make those openers grab their attention and never let go!
- Making Strong Choices - Creative ways to make strong choices to ensure that your performance will be different.
- Performance of multiple scenes both alone and with a partner
- Mock Auditions with scenes for Commercials, Film & TV
- Creativity Challenges & Character Discoveries
- Using real scenes from scripts that are coming up or have been cast by Katz Kasting.
DATE: Oct 5 - Dallas TX
TIME: 9:30am-4:30pm (7 HOURS/ break for lunch)
- Join Casting Director Katrina Cook in a 1-day workshop of audition prep and performance.
- OPEN FOR AGES 10 & ABOVE. Scene content & language is appropriate for all ages, and age-appropriate scenes will be used for minors.
REGISTRATION FEE: $250
PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABLE UPON REQUEST ONLY: $50 deposit now to hold your spot, balance of $200 due by Sep 28, 2019
LOCATION INFO: This will likely be at a hotel conference room, those traveling in will be able to stay on-site at discounted rates.
First come basis. Payment required to hold your spot. If you need payment plan options, email me, I will work with you as long as you make consistent payments.
NO CASH REFUNDS. Apply to future classes, workshops or consultations of KatzKasting only.
AUDITION WORKSHOP [DALLAS, TX]
Registration for (1) One Attendee to the KatzKasting Audition Workshop in Dallas, TX.
No cash refunds. If unable to attend the workshop for any reason, you may transfer to another person or apply it towards consultations, classes or a future workshop with KatzKasting.