This page is for ALL 5 of the classes! Save money by purchasing all 5. To sign up for individual classes, please go back to the STORE link and see the other link.
Taking classes from a Casting Director who sees you from a different lens than an agent/manager or acting teacher can be quite valuable to a working actor. This allows you to gain a diferent perspective that can only come from "behind the casting table."
Are you feeling overwhelmed, confused, stuck or just new with no idea on what to do next? Quit spinning in circles and wasting your money on "get famous quick" schemes. These classes are designed to give you information that you can use that will get you on the right track and learning the process of this business without spending hours sorting through google looking for free info. If you are ready to take control of your acting career - I can guide you!
Take advantage of these scheduled Group Classes at a discounted rate for the designated dates listed with each class during the months of JULY 2022
These classes are all (1 hour) GROUP ONLINE ZOOM VIDEO classes with Casting Director Katrina Cook revolving around a specific theme or subject in regards to Acting / Casting / Auditioning. You may list these classes on your Acting Resume under "Training." This information is invaluable for new talent, and will save you hours of research on your own! I will give you specific details, guidelines and directions on what to do, where to go, and a step by step guide on how to begin on your journey. Don't forget your notebook and pen, you will have many notes to take!
RATE: SAVE MORE WHEN PURCHASING ALL CLASSES AT ONCE!
ALL TIMES ARE CENTRAL TIME ZONE (TEXAS). Make sure you adjust your calendar to fit your time zone if you are outside of Texas!
If you miss a class - don't worry! All classes are recorded!
You are Purchasing these 5 ONLINE ZOOM Classes:
- Class 1: GETTING STARTED: FINDING WORK. INTRO CLASS that covers the basics of getting started. ONE HOUR CLASS. Includes: First steps, finding work, making submissions, being professional, being an extra, being on set, getting bumped up, Do's & Don'ts and much more!! Write down your questions for the Q&A at end of class.
GROUP CLASS: TUE JULY 5 @ 7PM CT
- Class 2: GETTING STARTED: Moving Beyond Extra Work Intro class that covers the basics of moving beyond extra work, and booking speaking roles. Includes: finding auditions, making submissions, finding acting teachers/classes/coaches, actors tool kit.
- GROUP CLASS: THURS JULY 7 @ 7PM CT
- Class 3: GETTING STARTED: AUDITION SKILLS & TECHNIQUES Intro class that covers the basics of auditioning. ONE HOUR CLASS. Includes: Preparing, wardrobe, being professional, what to expect, in person auditions, cold reading, callbacks, follow ups and much more!! Write down your questions for the Q&A at end of class.
- GROUP CLASS: TUES JULY 12 @ 7PM CT
- CLASS 4: The Video Audition SELF-TAPE. Video auditions are very popular, and I request videos on every project I cast speaking roles. Whether you want to get it done professionally or Do-It-Yourself, this class will help you be prepared, and make a professional submission that is competitive with all the other video auditions we will receive. Learn the tips you need to do-it-yourself, while keeping your submission professional. Purpose, Preparing, Filming, Sending ... the basics of the Virtual (Video) Audition.
- GROUP CLASS: THURS JULY 14 @ 7PM CT
- CLASS 5 Headshots, Resumes, Cover letters - answers all your questions about these things and your "Actors Tool Kit". This is also a time where you can show me your portfolio and ask for headshot selection advice. Learn how to format and update your resume and pointers to help yourself stand out from the crowd. (in a good way)
GROUP CLASS: THURS JULY 21 @ 7PM CT
AGES: These classes are open for all ages. We do suggest that a parent sit nearby & take notes for all children under the age of 12 so that they may get the full benefit of the class.
Payment Details: Payment is due in advance to confirm your scheduled class. You may pay for all classes at once, or one by one. No cash refunds. If you miss a class, please email me to request the audio recorded class after your scheduled date!
KatzKasting: ALL 5- SUMMER SERIES
ONLINE VIDEO classes are very popular because you get an info-packed session at your convenience from the comfort of your own home! The program I use is free to download and use on your cell phone/laptop/ipad. Save travel & gas! Days & times are flexible. Make your request today!